HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, January 8, 2010

For quite a long while I have been so much of a lazy irresponsible person. It started this December, glorified itself during the holiday break, and kills me this January when the classes just came back.
Holiday break of Christmas and New Year's Day was all sleep, eating, and if not hours in the malls it'd be hours on the bed, either eyes open in front of a laptop playing the Sims 3 or in a vain attempt to log on to the internet or asleep and will then wake up with hands freaking out of only God knows what.
I had a lot of things to do then (that was extended until now). I don't know what to start. My whole body is painful everyday. I feel tired and sleepy everyday. How could I even do better with this? Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment