HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bowtie.


+
=


Bowtie Outfit
(as drawn by me)

I think I need to pursue this look for the next photoshoot (org aniversary). The problem is, I don't have the money yet to buy the things I need (spotted bowtie, vibrant and pastel-colored polo shirt, uhmm... skinny jeans or shorts, and uhmmm.... colossal ribbon for my head, perhaps?).
I suppose this is too perfect for me to achieve that "children's party" look, though it's a little bizarre. Believe me, it's simple. Really.

[PHOTO CREDITS | First photo: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3470/3872402259_458a886d60_o.jpg; Second photo: (River Viiperi) http://fuckyeahriverviiperi.tumblr.com; Third photo: Mine, it's my careless drawing.]

3 comments:

  1. I suggest you ditch the boy tie on the head. Only Hello Kitty and Lady Gaga can pull that off. HAHA! There are some boy ties over the YRYS and I know they sell cheap stuff since that's the main problem.

    And LOL I didn't know there was an org event! XD Ano theme? So I can think of something else for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anniversary Photoshoot: 7th (or rather, Children's) Birthday Party. :)

    Oh well. Last option naman ang head ribbon e. :D
    I want to try the bowtie since the conventional tie is too conventional.
    Anyway, thanks Pam!

    And why is your name 'About Me'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL sorry! It was for my profile kasi. it looked better kung ABOUT ME 'yong nakasulat instead of my name. changed it now though. LOL

    ReplyDelete