HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blown away by a heavy storm.

Okay. First of all, (hold your breath, guys) I failed to shift into BS Business Administration.
It was like as if I should have known about it before the start of second semester so that I could have taken Political Science 14 beforehand. It felt like a hard hit on my head.
I am not sure if I could post a week update here this time. I just am not into that mood. Apparently, I have been idle in blogging these days. I was only uninspired to type things and apparently, I just can't get the time of it. And I don't actually feel like I wanna do it so I skipped blogging first.
And failing to shift is just as depressing. What.
I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm floating, in the bad sense. I don't know. Everything's so odd and not right. Yeah, so perhaps I should start living with it.
I feel like I'm blown away. I don't know. It's all so sudden. It's all so unexpected. It's all so bad. And I hate it.
And I know I'm not getting anywhere so perhaps I should end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment