HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

When there's barely nothing to tell.

Or when I just don't want to tell something, blogging can be hard.

Lesson learned in Social Science One: 
Blogging is not a technology. It is a behavior [or an act].

Okay. Okay.
I just opened another blog site and this time, it specializes in photographs.
Yeah, yeah. Photographs.

I don't know why; it happened oh so fast.
My digital camera was not yet repaired, so I have no choice but to take photos using my N79.
I so know all along how ugly and unsatisfactory Nokia's cameras are, hoewever Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar Optics there is.
With my cell phone I'm having difficulties with the [uncontrollable] flash, [undesirable] lighting, and [odd] skin color. Since I don't know any thing about focusing yet, I don't think I had a problem with its auto focus feat.

If you wanted to view my photo blog site, just click here.
It took me too long to think of the url, though.

Week report? Nah. I'm not in for it right now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment