HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maybe it's what I wanted, not what I needed.

I can't just can't tell things because I certainly don't understand what's actually happening.
I don't get it. It's way too complex and too hideous.
How can they expect me to know something that's underneath something else?

It's getting harder. And weirder. And.. And.. What else?

It's all too hard to believe. It's not another typical story.
It's something else. That's the word.
And day by day I keep on falling in but then again I'm still being a hypocrite.
But that person is what I wanted. Maybe it's not what I needed, but still. Hello.

Can't that person tell what's going on me?
I'm obsessed.
And depressed by that hopeless obsession.
And I'm still dreaming.

Or can't I be at the least saved?
This is getting to be pathetic.
I can't help it.
That person can.
But that person doesn't want to help me. God bless na lang.
Fine. That's just fine.

Indeed, that's a word of sarcasm there.

You just don't want to help me then.
I so know that and you don't have to act like you're somebody else.
You don't have to pretend that you care for me. I know what's real and I know it hurts.
And don't even pretend that you want me. Please. It's making me fall in and I want it but if it's not that real then what is it for?

But at least, can you pretend that you love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment