HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's just too good to be true.

Things are odd and at the same thing good, currently.

[Of course, I'm talking again about my life. What else, right?]

It's happening again. And it's better this time.

I don't know why. Maybe that person finally got over me.

And now that person's over me, it means I'm down under.

And I'm not yet over. Not still.

Not still over simply because I keep on falling.

In and out.

Of love.

Or maybe something like that.

But it's wonderful.

It's like sunshine on a very rainy day.

Or a ray of light in an unlit room.

It's like heaven.

It's like warm chocolate on a cold day.

It's happiness.

I'm sure of it.

I'm happy whenever I'm with.

That one.

The one.

And it's just too good to be true.

Only if it is not a dream.

That will somehow someday again will fade away.

Will be shattered.

Like a glass thrown on the floor.

Like a blade stroked hardly on my chest.

Like a piercing emotion.

That kills.

No. No way. Please don't.

I just wanted to be happy. And to live my life that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment