HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

With every word whispered we get more far away.

It hurts and it lingers.
It won't stay for long, I know.
But the more I think about it, the more it pierces my already broken self.
And I can't help it.
I just can't.

So what's the point of even blogging about it?
I just want to get it out of my chest, again.
Or maybe I just want to get that person out of one part of my chest.
I want to forget.
Or not.

I just want things to happen, certain things.

Maybe it's too much.
Or maybe it's too subtle.
I don't know.

I just don't know.


Song of the day: Nothing Lasts Forever - Maroon Five.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really interesting. Hmm.. I love poetic blogs. Iska here. second year, BS MAth :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iska. Thanks!

    Na-shock naman ako at may nagcomment. :D

    Link ex?

    ReplyDelete