HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Overly random.

I was hungry a few moments ago.
Then I read http://chuvaness.com and I can't find my hunger anymore.
Now that I was finished reading there, I just can't contain the need for food.

And I want to eat a lot, okay?
Last night I was craving for huge burgers and chocolate cakes.
I'm still craving for them now.

And I wonder why I keep pressing the Enter key after every sentence.
It reminds me of Brielle Shane Flores' text format.

Okay. So I suddenly wanted to buy clothes.
But why in the world should nice clothes for men be more than three-hundred pesos?
I still want the orange Soda Man shirt I kept staring at SM City North Edsa.

And oh boy, the girl beside me's eating.
Oh well.
It's just banana-cue.
And it made me wonder if there's banana-cue in the United States.

I formally declare that I am hungry.
I feel the hunger.
It lingers on my tummy, like a huge snake feeding on my insides.
What.

Now I suddenly want to earn.
First thing, I do not have a bank account.
Yeah, loser.
So with that I can't even write an essay for that research company I had passed an exam into.
And I know I can't be in there again because it had been more than six weeks.
What about six years of ignoring opportunities just because I'm lazy?

Okay.
So I might do a grand reformation of the self quite soon.
Stay tuned for that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment