HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To the other side of the world.

The more this happens, the more I'm getting convinced that I'm totally not a part of your world.
I'm not a part of your life.
I'm not a part of you.

I'm not important to you anyway.
I'm not important in any way even though you told me that you want me.
Or maybe, that was only a symptom of longing.
Now that you had your friends around again, I'm no longer part of your inner circle.
I'm no longer in that part of you where I wanted to be.
I'm no longer being used, being loved, being comforted.

I'm no longer someone you can't stand when gone.
I'm no longer catching your attention.

Then what are your brief smiles for, whenever you pass by?
What are they for when you won't even stay with me and comfort me and hug me and talk to me and make me feel better?
What are they for when I can't have you when I need you the most?
You're the only thing right now that makes me feel that better, but you're also the only one right at this very moment that makes me feel sad and suicidal.
Please come back.
Please don't be the last thing on earth that would make my life miserable.
I can't stand your absence.

Just come back, okay?
I need your company.
I need your smile.
I need your hugs.
I need your kisses.
I need your words.
I need your eyes where I can look myself into.

I need you, okay?
Because this makes me feel like I'm left alone to the other side of the world, without you.

Tell me I'm selfish, but it's you I want.
If only you could understand, then maybe I'll be alright.
Then maybe everything will be alright.



*I'll leave this up to you if you'll believe that this is real.
Thanks so much for reading, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment