HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sensibility.

I'm not supposed to be.

Should I even wonder why I am existing?


Okay. It's complex as always and I don't even care to lift an eyebrow about it.
Or maybe it's too complex for others just because they won't care to lift a brain about it.
Or maybe it's just that.

Simple as that.

We humans are made to disagree with each other.
Don't you get that?
No, you don't? See.

It's odd.
It is.

Oh well. This is actually a senseless post. So why even care?

Besides, nobody cares. It's all a matter of self. We only care for ourselves and what we want for ourselves that we're not seeing the bigger picture that's postered just in front of us.

Oh well. As I said, this is senseless.

And you don't get it.
Don't pretend. You're not sensible. You're not sensitive. You're not the you that you want you to be.
Don't you get it? It's that simple.
It's that simple.

I don't expect you to freak out.
I expect you to be hurt - to be hurt by your elevated state of false pride, a pride that you hold on too much that it's more important than your health, your body, you.
Why do you hold on too much on such an abstract social construct?
Doesn't it hurt you to be just you, the you who you are now, the you who you truly are?

Slap yourself and wake up from your sleep. Wipe those morning glories away.
Look at the world.
It's not you.
It's not me.
The world is the world itself, and it doesn't give a damn.
The world doesn't care at all.


I already warned you: this is a senseless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment