HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

UPD became Central Park by noon.

The Bike Lane - or the Lane Bike, as it is read - was on vacation for two days, starting yesterday.
To those who have not known, the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) had started yesterday morning and ended this afternoon in four batches.
This noon - or it was before noon, in fact - it took me an effin' hour to hail a passenger-less taxicab. "[It's] Worth a million every five cars!", my friend Mary Rose Johana Samas have said. Noontime - UPCAT day - is dreadful. It really took me ages to get out of campus. What's up with that?
Oh well. We still hope for the best for the aspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment