HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

going round and round.

It's Holy Thursday and I've only got a few more days to be back and experience summer like never before: my first summer classes in college.
Why of course, I had summer classes back in High School, just the gap between third year and fourth year, Trigonometry and Statistics, to supplement our Junior Thesis in High School, and Physics, as what they keep saying.
This Tuesday I will be waking up way too early than what has been, to attend my 7 AM PE class: Philippine Folk Dance. Whoa. Imagine how near or far that's gonna be: from Kalayaan Residence Hall to a far away CHK Gym. By 9 AM I'll be off to Palma Hall Annex to enjoy a funny Soc Sci 1 class under Ms. Billedo. At least. Then I'll idle around within my long lunch break from eleven to three. Imagine that. By 3 PM I'll be at Palma Hall for Eng 12, that World Literatures subject I had insisted to enlist for.
I don't know yet but I certainly feel that I would have difficulties this summer. It's a Monday to Friday, with a very early class and a very long lunch break. What am I gonna do with my life?
Fudge. It sounds horrible, and at the same time exciting.
And I've got three more days. I'm doing nothing for Holy Week - not even abstinence. This time I'm going to mimic what the non-Christians do during Holy Week. Yes. Whatever that is. And too bad no malls for me until tomorrow. I can't wait for Saturday to go strolling.
And of course, I've got a checklist of what I want for summer:
1. new slippers. (I don't opt for Havaianas just because they're too costly for something you'll step on.)
2. new shoes. (Running shoes, actually. I can't wait to jog at the Academic Oval again.)
3. new backpack. (The red Illustrazio backpack I borrowed from my sister is destroying my shirts. I need a new one.)
4. cellphone casing. (I can't take it if my N79 follows the same fate with my overly scratched LG KU250.)
5. my digital camera repaired. (It was months ago since it got broken. Of course I miss it.)

Okay. So it's Good Friday tomorrow. Better be good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment