HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The moment that you slip into my brain.

Whoa. Sean (the Korean who interviewed us for Home Tutors) texted me yesterday whether I wanted to teach near Kalayaan Avenue (Queson City, as he typed it). Of course I replied a yes but I got no reply.
He then texted me again this noon for real. I'm going to teach a 6-year-old Korean girl tomorrow (if that is it) at UP Teachers' Village by night. Wow. I am so so excited. Yeah.
And I feel so carefree nowadays. (And I know it's bad.)
I wasn't reading seriously my required readings. We were required to read Homer's The Odyssey and Kalidasa's Shakuntala. By this weekend I'm aiming to read Dante Alighieri's Inferno from cover to cover.
I kept watching Love Hina these days. (That's why I was procrastinating.)
I was also somewhat addicted to the game Mystery Case Files: Madam Fate.
Then I kept on surfing the net. (Of course, I only have to lie down on my bed to be connected to the internet. Nice spot, eh?)
Then starting tomorrow I'm expected to be as responsible as a tutor. Whoa. I wish I could handle this easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment