HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Twist it and don't turn it back.

I don't feel like living - or let's say something close to that - today. I just feel so lazy and all that.
I woke up by 2 in the afternoon and ate a not-so-satisfying brunch by 3 in the afternoon. By 4 in the afternoon I attended the Palm Sunday Mass, and I almost blacked out.
Maybe it was my body clock's fault. I used to sleep by ten or eleven in the night. In college I normally sleep by midnight. For the last few weeks, I slept by one or two or three or even four in the morning. How bad was that, eh?
Or maybe I was in a bad diet, skipping breakfast and all that.
Or maybe I was just too sinful for the past few weeks. Haha.
Well, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment