HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, April 17, 2009

I just felt like it is February.

I have a new [for-all-accounts] photograph. Actually, I cropped it. I used my new N79 to capture it, and to say, it's quite good in some instances. As you can see, camera in cellular phones aren't as good as real cameras per se (maybe you could put Samsung's 8 megapixel camera phone aside here) so it's kind of good timing and good chance having a good photograph.
It's the first week of our summer class. I'm taking up Philippine Folk Dance, Social Science 1 (Foundations of Behavioral Sciences), and English 12 (World Literatures) this summer, for a body-wrecking Monday to Friday (but at least it's not until Saturday, unlike my friend Yvyz in Ateneo De Davao University has). It's kind of a change since I'm starting off my day as early as 5 in the morning, to prepare for my 7 AM PE class in the Gymnasium. I have a barely 40-minute break to unsoak myself in sweat and go to the airconditioned room in Palma Hall Annex for my enjoyable Social Science 1 class under Ms. Chei Billedo. But then, since it's the Dyosa in OSA (Office of Student Affairs, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy), it's all worth the dangerous drying up of sweat. By eleven in the morning, I go back to the dorm for my four-hour lunch break. By 3 PM I go to Palma Hall for my World Literatures class. It's quite fine, but it's just that I'm a bit lazy to read those thick pages of required readings (and I've got a big bulk of readings too for my Social Science 1) so I'm a bit non-participative in class.
But still, it's fine with me. I chose to have this, so I don't have to actually complain about it at all.
So here's a week recap:

12, Sunday.
It was Easter Sunday. The next day, you'll know it's Easter Monday. Haha.
Mom and I sure attended the mass, ate lunch at Pizza Hut, and we bought groceries just before I go check in the dormitory the next day.

13, Monday.
I wasn't getting ready yet for paying my registration fees and checking in the dormitory, but all of a sudden I was in a rush. Before being able to check in to the dormitory, one must pay first his or her enrolment obligations, and that meant an almost 360-degree long queue of people surrounding the whole UP shopping center. Good thing was that my very good friend, Gleffany, who let me in her side of the queue (which was very near to the finish line of cashiers, thank her) since she would have to go for her pack of things and so I'll be the one who'll pay for her. There, I got out of the long queue of people very very easily. By noon, mom and I were in a dilemma where to eat lunch. In the afternoon, I joined a similar queue of people inside the dormitory to check in to the dormitory. It was a slow process, having your form 5 checked and have a dormitory payment bill, pay the amount, and go back to the queue and choose your room. I chose B103, four rooms away from my old room, B107. First and foremost, my room was already occupied, I don't like to be directly in front of the comfort/shower room anymore, and B103 is nearer to the internet router, which clearly means that I just have to lie on my bed to surf the internet. And then, I got a new roommate. :D

14, Tuesday.
It was the first day of summer classes. I woke up by 5 in the morning, figuring out that it wasn't even my clock (by which I thought I have turned it's alarm on the night before) that was making the sound. 7 AM was my Philippine Folk Dance class, though Ma'am Perena appeared late. By 9 I was at PHAN for my Social Science 1 class, with the hilarious Ms. Chei Billedo. It's just great. By 3 PM I was at Palma Hall for my English 12 under Sir Queano.

Should I even do a week recap? I just got bored. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment