HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Collective Hallucination.

I gave up on watching Boyce Avenue by 5 in the afternoon. And I kind of regretted it. By the time I finished buying some things (hair conditioner, bath soap, pancit canton for the whole sunday food storage, and a cup of Jjampong) and bought myself a very fulfilling box of brownies bar (worth 40 pesos), I decided to take the ride home, without even having the nerve to peek at what's going on at SM's The Block. I know they're going to be there, Boyce Avenue, but I really cancelled the big plan off. (There's still them tomorrow at the Megamall, but I have no money for real.) There's no way I am gonna watch them. Fudge.
By the time I entered the jeepney, I hitted someone hard on the head - something you could actually call a headbang - and it really hurt. Of course, it went off though. I was actually damn depressed by that time that I even had a minute of sobbing by the time I reached home. There's just no room for a small streak of happiness. Happiness, however, is simply a collective hallucination.
After I satisfied myself with a sweet bar of brownies (of course, brownies are actually sweet but at times they're just too bitter for me), I eventually slept. I had lots of waking hours (and should I still say that I almost have not slept at all?) so I was kind of losing my energy - and motivation.
I took a nap. It was indeed a nightmare. I found myself in a supermarket, and in my mind I assumed that it was in Robinson's. Well, it doesn't look like it, but it's simply what my mind thought of. So, getting to the nightmare part, someone wearing a tundong (probably a Muslim), were to attack me with a knife or some other sharp tool for stabbing. I was in a rush, and I suddenly woke up with a migraine. It was 18.14 on my clock. Geez, I slept for long (which means that I might find it hard sleeping tonight). Fine, at least I got some sleep to energize myself. But it was different. I woke up dizzy. It was different, though. And I just find it absurd being dizzy from sleeping. What a life it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment