HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Turn of the whirlwind.


FUDGE.
I guess I should be settling to N79. I'm still not sure but reviews say it's better, if not best. http://www.esato.com/phones/index.php/phone=408,cp=321 and http://www.phonegg.com/compare/24/Nokia-E51-vs-Nokia-N79.html
Surprisingly, I found two sites specifically battling the two smartphones: E51 (my current choice) and N79 (another great option - and better, as it seems).
It's not that it just seems to be, but they are actually saying that N79 is better than E51. Besides, E51 was released 2007 and N79 was just like released last year. But I want to be certain about this. I don't want any other mistake in choosing a phone for me. (And I really don't like LG KU250 that my father gave me - without my consent.) But still I think it's a good choice as long as it is Nokia, and on the Nseries or Eseries line. Well I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment