HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monochrome Music.


It's one in the morning and I'm still awake. I chose to wake up (and surf the net while using my Smart Bro) to listen to the final instalment of the UP Fair for this year: Meant FAIR Each Other. I just got alive when I heard Soapdish's Tensionado just recently. Now I love the song, for real.
I am now using Google Chrome. I'm just trying to check it out, and now I guess I'm going to replace Mozilla Firefox for this.
And now I finally switched my internet connection from 3G/HSDPA Smart Broadband connection to DILNET, UP Diliman's free internet connection. It's just that my 60 pesos worth of broadband load was all spent for three hours. And I'm not even studying. Fudge. (I love saying that sweet word.)
I don't have any plans, actually. It's just that I'm wasting all my time off because I am obviously in a state of depression. I kept telling my father about the thought of buying me a new cell phone. It all started because my phone isn't simply enough to satisfy my musical needs. I originally wanted an iPod but my father thought that it'd be efficient if I would be bought a music phone. Of course, I have MY standards.
My standards for my ideal phone (for today's time) are:
- expandable memory
- long battery life
- high quality music player
- fm radio
- not folding
- not sliding
- Wireless LAN enabled
- Nokia
And I found all of these in one phone, worth 13 thousand pesos or so: E51. There's a bonus: it's a business phone. Wow. I so love this. I MUST have this phone. I don't care about its incompetent camera feature. All I need is what is on my standard. And E51 really met that up. It's my DREAM.
The problem is that we are just a mediocre family with mediocre financial status. My father always brings up the thought that we had a high amount of debt to be paid, due to my digital camera that was bought last October. In fact, he even had the nerve to say that he'll buy me the phone by October this year. What the fudge! How long would I wait for October? That's like waiting for another semestral break! I indeed do not like that idea.
Okay. So I'm really materialistic. It's just that I want the ideal things with me. Of course I need to listen to music sometimes, especially that my life is degrading down into the state of being idle and bore. Arf. I hope we were rich. Or I hope that we simply can afford to buy a new E51 for me.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read The Little Prince? What is essential is invisible to the naked eye. If I were you, I won't dream of being too rich, 'coz it's a lot of headache you know?

    Be content with what you have. Your father loves you more than anything else. Just wait for your cellphone.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite book. Hahaha. ^^ I'm not dreaming of being too rich. grabe naman. ^^

    ReplyDelete