HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oxidizing big bird.

From where I am sitting, I could clearly hear words of boys memorizing concepts and more concepts for Chemistry. What a life. Actually, they're bringing the hell out of me. I'm not in the mood for any noise - especially noise that's academically inclined.
Now let's talk about someone. Not her. But someone that makes my face so bad whenever I see this guy: Big Bird. I'm not in the mood to bring down my mood but fine; I just want to be more depressed today. Going back to my suggested topic, Big Bird is obviously a name I substituted for his real name. (And I don't know his name, even how much I do see him everyday.) I hate his face. (Yes, literally.) We never talked, and I never knew him but I just hate his face. Maybe there's something in his sleepy eyes that's irritating to me. Or maybe it's his peculiar neck (long enough to really remind me of Big Bird). It really makes me hate him by the way he slowly turns and looks at me with a sudden stare that says, "Die, jerk." and of course, I do hate it. Okay, you can say that I have this disliking for people I do not know and I have never talked to, but then it's really how I feel. I know it's absurd, but always give room for absurdity. Fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment