HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Devolution of a daydream.

Apparently, this is my first post for this blogsite. By now I do have four blogsites (on my Blogger account) and two of them are the ones that I chose to actually maintain (this one and its twin (but older) brother on the Filipino language. I might as well abandon these sites after a short time of existence (yes, I am indeed insatiable) but I hope that I could even make these sites last for years. Maybe perhaps I should abandon these sites when I reach graduation. Wow.
As I have said earlier, this blogsite and the earlier blogsite are twins. Just notice how similar the wordings of the gadgets and the layout are. And as you can see, I created this site on Valentine's Day. Thinking about this blogsite was all of a sudden (I just thought about this last February 12.) and all that was left on my fantasies was to manage to create it on Valentine's Day. (And I will talk about Valentine's Day a bit later, or on my next entry.)
Last night, I attended again another UP Fair event. (I already attended Rambol, the Thursday installment of the fair.) That is where I took the photograph of the ferris wheel (the banner). Thinking of the ferris wheel as a banner wasn't planned, though. So maybe sometime later I might actually change the title of my blogsite and its banner. However, I wish I could reduce this sensation of dissatisfaction. Why of course, the human species is generally insatiable, and it sucks too, in some way.
Now I guess I did have another daydream come true. This blogsite, something produced from simple thoughts in the middle of a concert night, finally came into being (in a few hours). Another achievement, another something to keep on going.

5 comments:

  1. andun din ako sa up nung rambol (thursday) hehehe

    -bab

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw 16 ka lang? galeng.
    nahiya naman ako hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. rambol? oo.. pero hindi ko tinapos eh. umalis ako by 12. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he. Nice to see you actually express your feelings in English. I admit it does not feel good reading classical or maybe too formal Filipino blogs. I found ecstasy in reading Filipino blogs written as it is said, and using colloquial barok Filipino. He he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just that I'm preparing for next sem. I'm gonna load myself with english subjects and one creative writing course. Yey!
    Yeah, sometimes blogging in all-Filipino is just so Bob Ong-ish. But it's cool. I love Filipino. ^^

    ReplyDelete