HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

How come you're not even real?


There. One of my last photographs from my [broken] digital camera (which made me went too depressed, until now).
I'm the one in the middle (in case you don't know who I am). On the left is Dan and on the right is Gilbert. There's nothing special here. It's just that in Kalayaan Residence Hall (of UP Diliman), we are having a Wacky Day.
Yes. Consider me wacky, please. It's not actually something. (Others went into real costumes and crossdressing. I just went on "self-characterization".) 
Okay. So I tried putting another (non-related) photo but it did not work out. I can't figure out how to prevent uploaded photos going on the top of the entry.
Going back to the title, I just feel so sad. I mean, I've depressed, caffeinated, isleepless, penniless, and all that goes there. Mom even thinks I now have low blood pressure. Some friends think I have Hepatitis A. What the fudge.
But for a few days I feel odd. I feel somewhat sick. I feel warm inside and I just can't get any comfort. Whatever.
I don't know. I just want to cry this all out and leave everything up to nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment