HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Remedy.

I got the shock of my life waking up to know that I am still perfectly breathing, alive. I know I'm not ready to die. But then, I just wat to end all this depression. What.
I'm so glad that I still have a friend (yes, only one) who's concerned for me and all that.
Today is my roommate's birthday. I feel happy for him getting a lot of gifts and greetings. I NEVER got any gifts on my birthday. Never. And at most times I still have to shout out to the world that it's actually my birthday for them to realize how important it is for them to greet me a supposedly happy birthday. No sooner I'll be convinced that everything is simply fabricated.
But I still have hopes. I have the March to renew my life and in some way start anew and face all these depressing factors that are grinding me all out.
Starting March, I'm planning to be fit and spiritually active.
I plan to have five minutes of calming silence daily, for meditation and cleaning my mind. I plan to jog every Sunday and/or Monday and finally exercise for real. I plan to make a goal each day (probably wonderful tasks, like charity works). Actually, I am planning to be happy and finally be at peace. And I hope it'd work.

No comments:

Post a Comment