HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Monday, March 2, 2009

[Don't] Treat me like a fool.

For the whole week I've been sick and totally depressed and obsessed to chocolates. This March, I'm making another brand new start.
This time, I"M UNDER RENOVATION.
March plan:
-five minutes of CALMING silence daily.
-jogging on weekends.
-exercise DAILY.
-ban on junk foods.
-ban on soda.
-ban on powdered shakes and juices (and anything artificial).
-ban on food placed on styrofoam containers.
-ban on pork fat.
-abstinence (for lent, too).
If I'd be adding more to this plan, I'd be glad to update you (whoever you are, nobody). If March is the country's Fire Prevention Month, it's my Wellness Month.
Well at least I wanted top be fit rather than fat. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment