HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Red-haired teddy bear.

Finally, I've got a picture of the Wacky Day when my hair was sprayed red (or in this case, somewhat red violet).
[Photograph courtesy of Hazel Ross Palma Villarba, my Political Science blockmate and my partner in the photograph.]
It was one of the days that I know I looked at my best, but too bad that my digital camera got broken that very day. How good was that, huh? My teddy bear coin bank collected some coins and bills worth 21 or 22 pesos, plus 75 centavos. Wow. At least I earned a lot more than the beggar Archie Jerome Maramag (he portrayed a very convincing beggar that day - he had a trouble entering the Office of the University Registrar), he only got 2 pesos. Hahaha!
I bet I'll have another time in the year that I would be bringing my teddy bear coin bank.
Ahh. I just so love this picture. Me beside the girl I first met and laughed with in the university. The first girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment