HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why am I here?

It's kind of weird. I just suddenly felt that I'm not doing any good. I just browsed the list for those who were given the Gawad Chanselor Award. [I'm sorry I'm not able to provide the URL.] Of course, my name isn't there. I wasn't good enough, and Math 17 (a grade of 2.75 worth 5 units) worsened that. This isn't going anywhere already.
So by this afternoon, I will fully dedicate myself to a heart-to-heart bonding with my class notes and notebooks and books, and we'll be having a good time making myself study.
So before I might even think of losing my mind procrastinating, I'd better start going.

No comments:

Post a Comment