HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is there more?

I'm so happy to announce that
I"M NOT YET (AGAIN) IN LOVE.
No, not this time. I am not again focused on my heart. I'm again focused on my materialistic tendencies.
I so can't wait for my N79. Good news came in yesterday afternoon. My father told me that mom already ordered one the other day and it is expected to be shipped there by Friday. I'm expecting to finally have it by Tuesday (if they mail it here by Monday).
Bit by bit I'm getting ecstatic.
But then again, I feel that my sickness is going to visit me again. My nose hurts and I feel oddly warm. well I wish it's not going to be another fever.
I only have twenty pesos at hand here, so I better finish this post quickly so I could pay enough here in the cafe.
I'm ending here. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment