HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Colds in the stabbing heat.

It's only here in the University that I see someone so health conscious that he would even discriminate my having the common cold. Wow. I thought that back in high school, it's perfectly normal, or safe. But where else could you see someone quarantining you just for the fact of me having common cold? Whoa. Whatever that is.
Okay. So I'm not supposed to laze around here yping whatever posts. I'm supposed to continue studying for our Fourth Long Examination in Math 100 tomorrow morning, and simultaneously doing my portfolio (compilation of paper works) for Malikhaing Pagsulat 10 since it'll be due tomorrow too, in almost at the same time as of the Math 100 exam. Now how should I ever do that simultaneously?
I'm currently having fun with integrals. (How am I even supposed to have fun with that?)
I can do this. I'm a superhero - with common colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment