HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy dreams are made of chocolate.

I have a very happy - and of course it's kind of weird, but hell i love it - and, as I said, I love it.
I know it's kind of silly blogging about this.
Okay. Here it goes.
In my dream it was weird. My roommate and I were in perfect harmony. Yes, that was what has been in my dream. It was so nice dreaming about it, having something I long wanted to happen. We were having conversations, going to places, Only it was saddening to have it been limited to a very nice morning dream. I know it's silly, but I just can't believe it happening in my dream. I mean, it's too good to be there. It's too good to dream of it. No.
And yes, reality confirmed that it would not happen. I woke up, and there goes another day of silence. I don't know what brings it on but it's just that we barely talk with each other. I personally do not have anything against him, and I suppose that the same way is with him. (I could even remember that I gave him some donuts sometime last week and it was just okay.) But I just feel sad that we go the other way. What a bad dream reality  is.
In the real world, dreams only come true when fate wants it to come true. And I just have to stand the pain.
This afternoon, I was supposed to come with a friend for her interview in a tutorial agency. We went to Gateway Mall and met the Korean guy in his pink polo shirt at Starbucks Coffee Araneta Coliseum. Wow. I was struck. It was my first time actually talking to a Korean - well, to a foreigner. So instead of just my friend, I too was interviewed for the tutorial job. He kept noting that I was 'interesting' and talks in a 'fashionable' manner - whatever that fashionable manner means. I can't wait to have a student to teach. It must be interesting, being in the job. But then, all I have to do is to wait for the big call. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment