HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Rip me off gently.

I feel so lax. Yes, I am aware that I need to cram on my portfolio and study a lot and cram for more papers. But I just feel so lax. And how come I'm attempting to surf the web when the connection's just so slow? (I'm currently using my Smart Bro, but the connection is terribly depressing. Why does this always happen when the WLAN server in the dormitory is down?)
What a week it has been. It has been so windy and complex and all that.
And I feel ripped off.
I wish I was able to write more sonnets.

Sunday.
It was no sleep day. I was supposed to finish all my papers, but it went to procrastination. I was logged on to the internet and watched some movies after.

Monday.
I slept by 8 in the morning and by 11 when I woke up, I was having a high fever. 39 degrees. Dash went with me to the infirmary to have my fever drop down to normal. I became well, eventually.

Tuesday.
Last lecture day for Biology and Sociology. My fever left me a cold.

Wednesday.
Last lecture day for Science, Technology, and Society, and Malikhaing Pagsulat. I'm pissed off by the heat of the sun. Someone became super mad at me by afternoon.

Thursday.
Examinations on Biology and Natural Science, Biology Part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment