HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two hours of stolen sweet slumber.

I feel so guilty for not sleeping last night. I spent the whole night procrastinating. I had a lot of papers to make. But last night was dedicated for quality time with Mortimer (my laptop) and for making our STS report. I accidentally slept at around 4.30 and woke up by 6 in the morning. I wasn't actually planning to sleep though, so it was merely an accident. I managed to finish our written report by the morning, just to find out that the deadline for it was moved - yes, moved - to next week's Wednesday. What. Fudge.
So I guess I have to wish for another good night's sleep. Well, I wish.
I just can't wait for Tuesday. Plan C: Mom and Dad will go to Davao to directly buy me an N79. So I guess I have to wait after all. Keep waiting. What.

No comments:

Post a Comment