HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Storm Bound.

I just don't feel like doing anything tonight. This evening I just spent my time with my fellow Sigaw-mates (the dormitory newspaper) and surfed the net after. I do not know if its something you can call relaxation but I know deep in me that its what we can certainly call procrastination. I still have a postmodern story for Malikhaing Pagsulat 10 due by Wednesday. Journal Entries for Sociology 10 that I'm planning to submit on Tuesday. I really understand the possible consequences of my lazing around, but hell, whatever. I know I'll be doing the same thing I regretted before. Then fine. Let it be it. So I guess I'll join my friends in declaring this week as HELL WEEK. Whoa. I must survive this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment