HEY!

Hi!
Perhaps you'd love to tell me that you visited and/or dropped by my blogsite!
Post a comment on my entries.
Or you can leave a message on my Cbox.
Thanks a lot!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Give me a title, please.

I don't know what to actually post in this entry. But I just feel like typing so.
It's suppose to be an abstinence Friday, but I wasn't able to follow the must-dos. Mom called me up this morning to ensure that I would eat breakfast. Of course, I did not. I know this day's an all-fish meal at the canteen, and I just don't feel eating that. Then I slept again and woke up by eleven. Eleven in the morning, my class (first class) begins at eleven-thirty! So then I wasn't able to eat anymore. Arf.
And now I don't feel like typing so I'll leave you here. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment